Chocolate Tasting: a sit-down class where you can learn about how chocolate is made and taste different varieties and percentages of chocolate, ending with tasting some of our specialties.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- We keep our kitchen and store at 69 degrees; consider bringing a sweater
- We are a facility that uses most of the major allergens on a daily basis: peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, gluten and egg; we do not recommend this class for those with anaphylactic allergy to any of the above
- We allow BYOB; please contact us for the details