Chocolate making class: a stand-up class that takes place right in our production space. Our team will lead you through making a variety of different techniques to make chocolates: tempering, hand dipping, truffle rolling, molding and more. You will bring home everything that you make!
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time
- Must be at least 11 years old (children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- We are a facility that uses most of the major allergens on a daily basis: peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, gluten and egg; we do not recommend this class for those with anaphylactic allergy to any of the above
- Clothing: please wear closed toe shoes. No sleeveless shirts or shorts. Long hair should be tied up. Bring a hair cover. We will provide an apron.
- We keep our kitchen and store at 69 degrees; consider bringing a sweater
- We allow BYOB: contact us for the details